I'M IN CALIFORNIA

Ahhhhh I don't have much time to write, but I am so excited that I finally made it to Riverside. Yesterday was a crazy whirlwind of emotions, but I am finally here and with my trainers. Yes, PLURAL. I am so so extremely blessed to have the two most amazing trainers in the world. Hermana Castrillon is from Colombia and Hermana Graham is from Utah so I definitely got the best of both worlds with a native Spanish speaker and an American too. California is great, it's warm, but not too hot and every one has been really nice so far. The area I'm in is called Mira Loma/ Eastvale and it's in the Jurupa stake in Riverside!! Yesterday I arrived with 4 other new missionaries from the Mexico CCM and then we were greeted by our AP's and they took us to the mission home where we met up with about 10-12 other missionaries from the Provo MTC. We went through a bunch of training, driving tests, and interviews and then we had dinner with all the missionaries who had been assigned to be trainers (but we didn't know which companions were which yet). After the dinner we had a testimony meeting and then finally found out who our trainers were! I am so excited to get to work. I know this area has a lot of potential and I can't wait to get out there and start going! We have a lot of appointments lined up for the day so I have to keep this short. I love you all so much!! Thank you for everything you do for me. Keep me in your prayers! 

Con Amor,
Hermana Rutherford