FELIZ ANO

I have like 2 minutes to send this email... I'll write fast. 

This week was hard. People didn't want to read or pray or come to church. They didn't want to listen to us or answer our phone calls. They didn't want to open their doors and let us in. We didn't hit all our goals. There were lots of tears shed for the hardness of the people's hearts. But that's okay. I felt the Spirit this whole week letting me know that it wasn't my fault. It isn't my fault if someone doesn't accept our message. My PURPOSE is to INVITE people to come unto Christ. Not to force them. My SUCCESS as a missionary is measured by my COMMITMENT to find, teach, and baptized. I am committed. I invite. I'm doing my part, and soon I will encounter more people who have been readily prepared to receive the message and the blessings that The Lord has in store for them! This is my job, to do will of my Father in Heaven, and to bring glory to His name. His work and glory is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man. I'm trying! And I will continue to try. My companion is an amazing example of this. She is so dedicated and obedient! I cannot wait to see what next week brings. 

Just a bit of advice for all of you this week, it comes from Luke 12:9-32:

29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink,neither be ye of doubtful mind.
30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Fear not, friends. I love you and so does God. 

Also, here is my New Year's resolution, John 3:30:

30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

Con Amor, 
Hermana Rutherford