WOAH

I don't really know what to write this week. It was a good one. That's all I can say.

Nothing seemingly significant happened, it was just a week where we worked really hard. We got home exhausted every single day, but we never gave up. There were days where our success was more evident than others, but I know that each day was successful. Sundays are always the scariest day of the week because it is the day where you see (or don't) "the fruits of your labors" for the week. We spend all week finding people and inviting them to church. COMMITTING them to come to church, because we know that's one of the ways that they are going to gain their testimonies. So each Sunday we anxiously await to see who had that seed of faith planted into their heart and gave it enough nourishment to allow it to grow into action! This week we thankfully had 4 investigators at church, and we also got to witness the confirmations of Catalina and Marco! It was a good Sunday :)

We found 10 new investigators for this week, which is really amazing for this area! So we are both excited to get to working with them these next two weeks together! Hermana Castrillon is definitely leaving the next transfer, and I will probably stay, so hopefully I'll get to see some of those 10 end up getting dunked, but we will have to wait and see. It's all in the Lord's hands, and as long as we keep working hard, I know we are going to keep seeing miracles! 

Every single day my testimony of this gospel is strengthened. I love you all so much! There is no where else I would rather be then here and now. This is the work of salvation! I would like to end this very short email with one of my favorite scriptures from Alma! I know that we all need repentance every single day and I am so thankful for the wonderful blessing of repentance that our Heavenly Father has given to us.

Alma 13:27-30
"And now, my brethren, I wish from the inmost part of my heart, yea, with great anxiety even unto pain, that ye would hearken unto my words, and cast off your sins, and not procrastinate the day of your repentance;
But that ye would humble yourselves before the Lord, and call on his holy name, and watch and pray continually, that ye may not be tempted above that which ye can bear, and thus be led by the Holy Spirit, becoming humble, meek, submissive, patient, full of love and all long-suffering;
Having faith on the Lord; having a hope that ye shall receive eternal life; having the love of God always in your hearts, that ye may be lifted up at the last day and enter into his rest.
And may the Lord grant unto you repentance, that ye may not bring down his wrath upon you, that ye may not be bound down by the chains of hell, that ye may not suffer the second death."

Con Amor, 
Hermana Rutherford