EMERGENCY TRANSFER

Hello all,

Welp. I think my title gives it away! I'm getting emergency transferred to another area today. It's a pretty crazy! When I went to Missionary Leadership Council on Thursday the APs and President Mullen had some exciting news to share with me. Today I leave to go to Jurupa. I'm going there to be in another trio with Hermana Castrillon and Hermana Fabian! It's kind of a weird situation, Hermana Castrillon doesn't have a license (because she's Colombian) and Hermana Fabian's license expires today... so I get to go down to be their designated driver and finish out the transfer in my greenie area!!! I don't know how much of it just happened and how much the APs planned out. Those sneaky guys do anything they can to make us happy! How crazy is it though that I get to be with Hermana Castrillon for her last week of her mission?? In the same area where she trained me a year ago!! I feel so so blessed. I was real sad that I wouldn't be around her for her last transfer, but now look what's happening! I'll be there from today until Sunday. I'm really excited, but I'm also sad to be leaving Hermana Sager and Hermana Babb. This upcoming Saturday we also find out about the next transfer, so we'll see where I end up! There are so many things that could happen that I really don't have any clue. I just think I'm leaving Hemet. We'll see! I'll end up where Heavenly Father wants me! 

SO about this week though. I'm still not feeling that great, but I tried real hard all week to not let my sickness weigh my companions down, especially after I found out that these were my last couple days in Hemet! We had a lot of successes. Especially with the Castillo Family! THEY ARE PERFECT. We got a referral to go and visit them, so obviously we did and they were perfect. When Rudolfo (the Dad) answered the door he said "oh good, we were wondering when you were going to come"! Good sign. We had a great lesson and they asked us if we could find them a ride to church on Sunday. Also, the wife's name is Laura. Another good sign. So we found them a ride and they came to church. And of course it was one of those Sundays where all the wrong things were talked about for someone's first day, but they took it like champs and after the first hour, they caught on and started introducing themselves as "Hermano y Hermana Castillo". Too cute! In Relief Society when Laura introduced herself she said that it was her first time visiting, but that she hoped she could stay for a long long time. I love them! We went back after church to visit with them again, and now they are on date to be baptized on the 29th of this month! Please pray for them :) After the lesson, they fed us! That's how you know someone really loves you, they feed you. Mexican meatball soup and rice and tortillas and soda. Holy cow, I was so full! But their house was full of love and the Spirit and they kept mentioning how they felt. Being a missionary is so great. We also had the Garcia family and Jorge Moreno at church, it's so great to see how much this area has picked up since I first got here! 

I love all of you a lot. Thank you so much for all your love and for the letters and packages that I have been receiving lately! Thank you also for all your prayers. I can feel them helping me along. I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers. He loves us all individually and perfectly and He wants to hear from us, His children! We can receive the answers and help that we need as we humbly and sincerely turn to Him in prayer. Have the best week ever! 

Con Amor,
Hermana Rutherford