TEMPLE TRIP!

This week my highlight was definitely going to the temple. It was amazing how much energy and resolve I found in The House of the Lord. It was truly inspiring, refreshing, and much needed. There I was able to really think about my call as a missionary and how I have consecrated myself to His work. I'm consecrated as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and for Jesus Christ Himself. All my thoughts, feelings, actions, and desires need to be driven by Him and His will. I was able to put names of family and friends in the temple roll, and I know that miracles come from those prayers. I have already seen many of those prayers being answered this week!

This week was full of miracles! We had so many lessons. We had strong, powerful, spirit-filled lessons. People kept their commitments. They read in the Book of Mormon, they CAME TO CHRUCH, and prayed to receive answers in their own lives about our messages. And they got them! We taught Maria and George the law of chastity and they committed to being married so they are still on track for their baptism on the 31st of this month. Miriam also came back to church after not being in weeks (she was in Honduras), and loved it! She is also on date for the 31st. And one of the biggest miracles of all is that Marcos (Kim and Peter's step-dad, but not because he and Catalina aren't married) came to church for the first time after having the missionaries go to their house for years! He and Catalina are also planning to be married and have a baptismal date of 15 of February. The Lord has manifest Himself in amazing ways this week. We have also found two new families to teach. FAMILIES! Ahhh, I can just picture them in all white getting ready to be sealed in the temple. Peter has also been talking about a mission. Oh man! I would die if he served a mission, I can just imagine :)

Anyway, I don't have time to write more. My Spanish is getting better. My training is almost up and there are lots of predictions flying around about where people will be heading next. I'll most likely stay in Mira Loma/ Eastvale and take it over, but you never know. We have interviews with President this week, so maybe he will give me a hint. I doubt it though! I love you guys. Keep the missionaries in your prayers :)

Con Amor, 
Hermana Rutherford 

The Redlands Temple!