9 MONTHS


Dear everyone, 

I am so sorry I missed you all last week! Something was wrong with my emailing account and I wasn't able to receive or send out emails. I got most of yours today I believe, but I don't have time to respond individually!! The reason I don't have time today is because our zone went on a hike in Idyllwild, CA today, which is like an hour from Hemet and the hike was about 2 1/2 hours!! It was beautiful and soooo green. I felt like I was back in Washington, except that it was like 105 degrees! It has been a really long morning. It was incredibly fun though. I will send lots of pictures! 
I can't believe I have been on my mission for 9 months already!! Where has the time gone! I also turn 21 next month. I cannot believe the time has flown by so quickly!! I am enjoying every second I am here and try harder every day to do the will of the Lord. I am sorry that I am not able to sufficiently go into detail of what it means to be a missionary. There is no comparison. I love being a missionary with all my heart and soul. Lately I have been working more on being a very diligent missionary. It is something that I believe I can always do better at. 

I love you all. There is no time today! Here are some pictures instead.

Con Amor,
Hermana Rutherford

Our zone made super cool t-shirts they say "California Riverside Mission, JUST BAPTIZE" and on the back "Find. Teach. Baptize" We are all going to wear them as a zone soon and I will send more pictures     :)


This beautiful California sunset was waiting for us the other night as we left an appointment with a wonderful investigator named Raul. Tender mercies :)



Sister Simpson and I really excited for the hike this morning at 6:45


Well my companion has a "selfie stick" haha so we were able to get lots of good shots today :)


Elder Uasike has the longest arms (and biggest hands, they're like a bear's) so he took lots of the pictures!


About 3 miles into the hike! You can tell we're feeling it! In order: Elder Reber, Elder Uasike, Sister Da Silva, Sister Parker, Sister Simpson, Hermana Emerson, Hermana Rutherford, Sister Olsen, Sister Roberts, Sister Meza, Elder Biegel, Elder Thompson, and Elder Snider. This is only about half of us!