MY SECOND BABY ... INNNN ...

Ahhhhh things are changing! I'm not going to be here in Mira Loma anymore. I'm going to HEMET and I'm going to train again! There is a Sister here who's name is Sister Emerson and her last companion is going home in the middle of her training so I will be taking over with the last half of it. Hemet is literally the farthest place away from where I am! Everyone calls it the "black hole" but I know it's going to be great. I'm sure there's lots of people down there who need the gospel and I am so excited to share it with them. And guess what? MY FIRST BABY IS GOING TO TRAIN TOO!!! Hermana Rasmussen is going to be a trainer right after finishing her training with me. I am sooooo proud of her. I know she is going to be an amazing trainer. She has taught me so much in this work. She's incredibly hardworking and obedient. It doesn't matter that she hasn't been out in the field very long because she FEELS this work. She is so good at following the Holy Ghost and that's what counts.
I am super swamped today with packing and stuff so I'm sorry that I can't send a lot about what has been going on here in Mira Loma, but it's been great. Hermana Rasmussen is definitely set up for the next transfer and I am so excited for her! Unfortunately the girls didn't get baptized on Sunday, but I know that they will soon and I can't wait to come back for that! :) 
I know this work is true. And it's going to be just as true in Hemet as it is here. And it's just as true in Utah and Chile and Massachusetts! This is the work of God and nothing will stop it from progressing. "The Standard of Truth has been erected; no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing, persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny many defame, but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent, till it has penetrated every continent, visited very clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished, and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done.”- Joseph Smith Jr.

Con Amor, 
Hermana Rutherford

PS. We have a blog for our mission now! It's: downbythecaliforniariverside.blogspot.com check it out!