TEMPLES AND ISAAC

Hola,
Oh my goodness. This week was so insane. It was full of crazy ups and downs. 
UPS: We went to the temple, we had interviews with President Mullen, we got to see the Women's session of General Conference, Juan got confirmed... 
DOWNS: One of our investigators moved without telling us, I hit my one year mark... Two of the Elders from my zone, one of them from my district, went home early this week. 
One of those Elders was Isaac Harmon. He is my best friend. Elder Isaac Harmon has been in my district since I got to Hemet. He was very shy and quiet at first, but then he opened up little by little. He has a really hard time trusting people and letting them into his life because a lot of really bad things have happened to him in the past, but for some reason he really trusted me. He let me in. I don't know how I got in, but once I did, it was the best! Isaac became my best friend. He has some mental health issues and easily falls into depression, but usually he is a big ball of sunshine. You cannot not be happy around Isaac Harmon. He has touched my life and so many others!! Unfortunately he had to go home this week, very suddenly, on medical release, but I am so thankful for the time I had to meet him and get to serve around him for so long! One of the things I love most about my mission is that I am able to love so much more than I ever have in my whole life. It doesn't matter who it is, I love them. I am able to feel the love the Savior has for us and see them in some of His light. I am so grateful for this increased capacity to love and to serve others!! I know that each one of us has divine potential given to us from our Heavenly Father and that He wants us all to see each other in that way! We are all children of God. Treat each other as such :)




Hermanita Sager and I!


Enjoy General Conference, you know I will!

Con Amor, 
Hermana Rutherford