IDYLLWILD and MIRA LOMA ADVENTURES

Hello hello! 

It is such a beautiful day here in California! Our stake just got back from an activity where we went hiking in Idyllwild!! It was so bautiful, but my legs are definitely going to feel it tomorrow. I also went on two exchanges last week and have two that are going to be back to back this week Tuesday and Wednesday so I'm realllll tired. That's okay though because I love the work. Also, one of the exchanges I went on was back to the La Sierra zone in Mira Loma for the day to work with Hermana Castrillon!!! How amazing. I loved being back, and being with my best friend. She stole all the pictures from the day though, so I'll send them next week.

Chelsey and Fernando are still getting ready to be baptized this upcoming weekend, please pray for them! And for their mom, she is now feeling hesitant of whether they should be baptized now or wait a little longer! Your prayers will help :) 

This week I've been amazed at home much the scriptures can draw you in. I've found it hard to pull my head out of my Book of Mormon lately. I love being able to feel the spirit that accompanies the word of God. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. And I encourage all of you to read it, ponder it's message, and then pray to know for yourself.   

My cute little companions and I at the top in Idyllwild! All those trees made me feel at home! But there was no water in sight :(



A little more that half of us! Missionaries are the best!


I don't even like hamburgers anymore... All I ever want are tacos. But I guess in-n-out is alright once in a while!


Y'all are the best. Thank you for everything. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

My ponderize scripture for this week was D&C 88:67-68 
And if your eye be single to my glory, your whole bodies shall be filled with light, and there shall be no darkness in you; and that body which is filled with light comprehendeth all things.
Therefore, sanctify yourselves that your minds become single to God, and the days will come that you shall see him; for he will unveil his face unto you, and it shall be in his own time, and in his own way, and according to his own will.

Con Amor, 
Hermana Rutherford