CALIFORNIA RAIN


Man,

It's been raining a lot here. I love it. I think Heavenly Father is trying to get me ready to go back to Washington! It's kind of working. I love the rain. I love this significance, "I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain, and ponder on the beauty of the earth made clean again. I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain. I want to be the best I can and live with God again.". That is my wish as well. I know that as we repent (or turn toward) our Savior Jesus Christ, we can turn that wish into a reality and live with our Father in Heaven again. He has provided us the way and the example in His Son, Jesus Christ. Look to Him. I know He will show us all that we must do.
This week is going to be the best. Tomorrow we are going to the temple, then we have ZDM (zone development meeting), service at Feeding America through the JustServe website (look it up and get involved!), and a baptism to top it all off on Sunday! I hope your weeks go as amazing as mine is about to!

This was my last MLC!! Here are all the STLs. Love them all. What amazing Sisters and Elders I've had the chance to work so closely with. Anyone spy Hermana Rasmussen? That's right, I've gotten to spend my last 6 transfers as an STL with one of my daughters :) Sorry no one is looking at the camera (besides me), that's what happens when 10 Elders try to take pictures all at the same time.


Here is ALICIA!! She got married on Monday and will be getting baptized this Sunday :) We love her. She is so great and I have seen the gospel bless her life so much in the last few weeks alone. Heavenly Father has so many great things in store for her and her family. Just as He has in store for all of us as we choose to follow HIM.


The wedding was only made better by the fact that we went out to THAI food afterward. Pineapple paradise anyone? (I promise I have my tag on, my hair is just in the way. It's always in the way...)


Con Amor,
Hermana Rutherford